- Positon: Attorney At Law LLM
- Education: • Law Degree, Democritus University of Thrace, Greece, School of Law (LLB)
• MSc in Business for Lawyers in ALBA (Graduate Business School)
- Admissions: Member of the Athens Bar Association
- Languages: English, Italian, Greek
- Phone: +30 6945 57 67 30
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: +30 216 8090074-76
- Fax: +30 216 8090073
Ioannis Psomas, serves as general counsel for corporations and organizations across a variety of industries.
Ioannis is involved in all aspects of corporate governance and is active in corporate transactions (mergers, acquisitions, and joint ventures), as well as change of control transactions.
He provides senior legal advice in corporate, commercial law, tax law and regulatory compliance. Ioannis has a broad expertise in the area of real estate, advising on traditional asset acquisitions as well as complex structurings and financings.
Prior to founding the firm Ioannis has work as a lawyer in top legal firms and also has served as in house Legal Counsel in a Greek investment Group with companies key players in various business sectors like retail, manufacturing, telecommunications, distribution of technology products.
Ioannis acting as in-house legal counsel has demonstrated a high level of technical legal knowledge and business-orientated advice.
Since December 2013 he joined the Greek branch of the world’s co-leader in wine and spirits, where he holds the position of head of legal and compliance officer.
He is included in Legal 500 General Counsels Power list for the year 2018 recognized among the corporate counsels who drives the business forward.